“Excellent - and I know my curry”
Review of Indian Ocean

Indian Ocean
Ranked #9 of 850 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: I Faisal Sattar owner of indian ocean restaurant certified that the telephone number change is right please do the need full thanks Regards
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been to India a few times my sons godfather (my best mate) is Sikh and more importantly I'm from Leicester

This place unexpectadly ranks up there

Have the lamb madras if you like it pokey

Nice chap - sure he'll thrive

Good luck me ode

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Great Overall Service, Amazing Indian Food. Better Than Back Home, One Bad Point, Shame About No Air Con and Flies.....

Reviewed October 15, 2013

It is a little out of the way from the rest of the restaurants in the main square of the old town but worth it not just for the restaurants but the view of the beach. Great service were so attentive without being too overpowering. I mentioned my peanut allergy and the owner came across and assured me my meal would be fine . Brilliant tandoori lamb which was sizzling when it came to the table. My boyfriend got prawn rogan josh which was he said the best curry he'd ever had. Top service top food .

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent service and food at reasonable price, 100m from the elevator at end of the town beach. Turning the lights down a bit inside would help with the atmosphere but apart from that EXCELLENT.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We came across this Indian on a walk during the day, we went to the bar over the road, bar iguanas. We decided to come back later on. The meals was gorgeous. We ordered chicken korma & chicken spinach, both were gorgeous. Also the bad review of the onion baji, it was like a burger, but it tasted lovely. All the staff were really friendly.
The only down fall was the restaurant was very plain, all white walls, felt very cafeteria like. The place just needs abit of colour. To make it more inviting!..

Definitely a place worth visiting!