“Fantastic riding in fantastic surroundings!”

Albufeira Riding Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Albufeira Riding Centre is a equestrian centre offering beautiful treks through the local countryside on our well mannered horses. Lessons and Pony Club activities also offered throughout the year.
Reviewed August 10, 2013

A fantastic stables where the horses are very well kept and very well loved. Georgie was very friendly and more than happy to take just the two of us out for a lovely hack around the local countryside. The horses were very calm but responsive to the rider. We learnt loads about the Portugal countryside and Georgie was full of interesting facts as we rode. A very experienced horse lady and her horses are a real credit to her hard work and super equestrian knowledge! If only I could have ridden for longer than an hour, but Georgie puts the horses first as it is too hot for them.
I would definitely go again and visit next year to see Georgie and her gang!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had not been riding for years so decided to phone and book for an hours ride. 8 Euros in a taxi 10 minutes from the town when arriving Gorgie made us welcome and looked after us well it's obvious that she love her dogs and horses and is as mad as a hatter.We enjoyed seeing the lovely veiws on the back of a horse a nice way to spend a couple of hours.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Took the girls along last week to round off an excellent holiday in the Algarve. They had a great time, Georgie was helpful and good fun, knowledgeable and clearly cares about her horses. They all went off for a nice hours hack whilst Georgie directed me to the nearest cafe.The girls loved it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been to Albufiera 3 times now and last year I brought my daughter and her friend to Albufeira Riding School where we met Georgie. This year I decided to give it a go myself so went with my daughter Amy. Georgie is really great and the surroundings are wonderful. Me and my daughter really enjoyed it and will be coming back next year. I would definitely recommend this for all the family at great prices for a wonderful experience.

Wendy W

1  Thank wendy b
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I'd never ridden a horse before and was wary of getting on a horse. Georgie made me feel nice and relaxed with the other riders in my group who were more experienced. Can thoroughly recommend the riding centre, amazing surroundings, lovely horses and a totally difference experience from anything else in the area.