“Magical”

Centro Hipico Quinta da Saudade
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Genuinely one of the best experiences of my life. We all got allocated horses based on experience (some people had never ridden before) and then were off. We hacked past and through the lagoon at one point. Then we got to the dunes and then the beach. They gave us the option to gallop if we wanted and we were off. For those who have always dreamed off galloping on the beach you will not be let down, with the sunset in the background. Some of the horses were a tad thin but most were fine and all of them seemed very happy. Highly recommended!!!!

6  Thank Larahuff
in 3 reviews
"beginners"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed riding horses here. The staff is extremely friendly, the horses are clean and we'll looked after. Riding along the beach is nice! Recommended!

4  Thank Юлия Г
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I am traveling to portugal in september and am looking to book this, has anyone any recommendations on how to book/contact information? Also best times to book for and prices? Thanks

9  Thank MrsLTB
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I highly recommend visiting Centro Hipico Quinta da Saudade. Before starting we where introduced to all the lovely staff members and to all of the beautiful horses all of them were very well looked after. My horse was named " Olivia" I had met her before I had got on her and even had the chance to meet her little foal. I had previously owned horses and had always wanted to ride along the beach so it was a dream come true when I finally got to do that and it was a bonus that it was during sunset. The scenery was beautiful and our tour guide give us the option of galloping or walking. This was most definitely an unforgettable experience and I would recommend it to everybody who is visiting Portugal! I would like to thank the wonderful staff for a great evening!

3  Thank Ana I
See more reviews
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

The "Quinta da Saudade" ride is a fullfilling experience for horseriders.
Although a less experienced horseman may be surprised by a horse that decides to lay down on the soft sands, the animais receives good treatment, the guides are nice and equipment is in good shape.
We rode through fields, dunes and a beach, observing wildlife and feeling Algarve in a different, primitive and exquisite mood. Best choice if you want to get in touch with portuguese nature.

3  Thank Gabriel T