“Fantastic restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Visited the ll Brigante Three times whilst on holiday in July18 each time was great
Fantastic food and staff amazing they even came to fetch us from local bar while waiting
For a table. Carn’t wait to eat there again when back in Albufeira.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere and location. Not right in the hustle of the old town. The staff were very friendly. Our waiter was very polite and entertaining for the children. The food was by far the best we had in the whole 12 days we spent there. Highly recommend the lobster ravioli.
The pudding choice is much better than most other places also.
Brilliant dining experience *****

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I found this lovely restaurant while looking for gluten free food in Albufeira.
I’m so pleased we did the prices were very reasonable and the portions where very big.
All of the food was really tasty as were the drinks.
I enjoyed gluten free pasta with aribiatta sauce it was delicious.
If we ever return I will be going back.
The staff were very friendly as well.
My son has the lobster linguine it was amazing.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

The staff were very welcoming and spoke very good English. Nothing was too much trouble. The food was delicious. We had a mixture of pasta and pizza between us with my 2 youngest having chips with chicken nuggets. Desserts were also very nice. I highly recommend this restaurant and will surely visit again before I leave back to the UK.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant several times over the years and always enjoyed it, tonight was no exception food was great waitress and waiters are attentive, but one thing I did notice is that they seem to be more concerned about turning tables now. But as I’d said earlier the steaks are perfectly cooked and deserts are beautiful.