“Fantastic Restuarant. Great Staff. Delicious Food”
Review of Ancora Top Deck

Ancora Top Deck
Ranked #711 of 838 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 9, 2013

What a great Restaurant. After our 10 day stay this rates in the top 3 of all the restaurants we ate at. I had the steak, which was beautiful. My wife had the chicken which was lovely and my mother in-law had hte salmon, which was also superb. Definitely worth visiting if holidaying in Albufeira.

1  Thank Egildea
There are newer reviews for Ancora Top Deck

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

After passing by each evening seeing how busy it was. I took my wife for her birthday. We weren't disappointed. We both ordered kebabs (lamb and mixed). Cooked as we requested and very tasty. Staff were polite and attentive. Would recommend.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My first review on trip advisor and not for a good reason!
Let me start off by saying this place was always busy and looked nice from the outside looking in. we went past numerous times and one night we decided to try it out. What's the worst that can happen eh!
We got there and were greeted nicely and shown to our table. Good start. The service started off good and then we ordered. I ordered the t-bone steak and my girlfriend ordered the sirloin. As we were waiting for food one of the waitersthe then decided to turn the television over from sports to a Portuguese news channel which nobody could understand!
Ok now to the food! The steak arrived. Looked good at first sight. The regular chips and salad as usual. I ordered my steak medium and my girlfriend well done. I couldn't eat it, it was so dry and over cooked! Mine was more like well done and hers over well done.
Desert was nice enough and some other people looked like they had nice food. The kebabs looked best from what I could see.
Rant over! So if you want to try it out and have a steak then if u want medium u might wanna ask for it rare. They can always cook it a little more that way. I was never asked once if my food was ok, even when they came to take the plates. Seems as though they just want you in and out for your money. Wouldn't dine there again!

1  Thank cardiff13
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Amazing steaks and good service. Staff very pleasant and being a large group of 22 was no problem. Would recommend if you are near the strip.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Ate a couple of evenings really enjoyed even though one evening i had to send my chicken kebab back as it was well undercooked.. a tad expensive shopping around for better value would be a good idea!