“Excellent”
Review of The Kilt and Kelt - CLOSED

The Kilt and Kelt
Cuisines: British
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Visited this place twice and what a great experience. My partner and I are a sucker for Sunday dinner and we were desperate. We found this place walking up the strip and what a Sunday dinner they did! Roast chicken and all the trimmings. We were that impressed we went back the next night and my partner had the monster burger and I had mince and tatties - wow again! We even bought sandwiches to take home on the flight with us.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I can find nothing good to say about this place.
Only stopped here for a drink and it was bad enough. There was only 2 other people sitting outside and no one inside, but still no one bothered to come and ask us what we wanted.
I went in to get a drink and was not made to feel very welcome. The whole place did not appear very clean.
Avoid if your wise

2  Thank Rangers9
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The Kilt and Kelt is a great pub we went there every night. Will worked behind the bar and was great he chatted to every customer as if he as known them for years. I would really recommend you visit this place. It is down a side street just off the strip.