“Good day out!!”

3-hour Algarve Coast Dolphin Watching Catamaran Cruise from Albufeira
Kayaking and Coastline
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dolphins Driven is one of the few companies of its kind operating in the algarve's coast involved in biology studies and marine species' preservation projects.Because we care about the environment and the preservation of nature, we're committed to show our customers all the beauty of our coast without harming, or anyhow endangering, the respective ecosystems.
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

My son was a little nervous doing this but the tour guides reassured him continuously through our time, give us lots of information!! Had some fantastic photos would deffinatly recommend taking a camera!!:) don't think it's suitable for young children but a wonderful experience !!

There are newer reviews for Dolphins Driven

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Seeing the dolphins was great, the sea was a bit choppy but it was still fun. The caves were ok, would of been better if we traveled through them rather than just going in and then back out again, but still some nice views in the caves. Wouldn't recommend it for children under about 5.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

A very well run company and proffesional staff .Could not do enough for there guests. Very informative and answered any questions that were asked during our trip.

2  Thank CarolandBill552009
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Not being a great swimmer and quite scared of the open sea I must admit I was very sceptical about this excursion but my kids and husband were so keen to do it and I didn't want to be a party pooper, so I agreed to it. One of the best decisions I've made, it was fantastic! lasts 2.5 hours which I thought was excellent value for money. It was amazing seeing the dolphins come so close to the boat, and the caves were amazing too. We got the chance to stop and dip in the sea, which I didn't do but my hubby did. It was just dreamy. I would definitely recommend and if we'd had enough money left at the end of our holiday I'd have booked to do it again.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Went on a 9.30pm tour yesterday with these guys. At the beginning they set you off to see the sights of the coastline and caves and allow you to take pictures of inside the bigger ones. They also pointed out what people can see on some rocks like a face or a sharks head, we even seen a Falcon sitting on top of one of the caves!
After a while we went to look for some dolphins and after a good ten minutes I was starting to think they weren't there...boy was I wrong! We got real close to them and they swam happily around the boat jumping out of the water and playing it was magical. I managed to get a good few videos of it all and some pictures but I seriously recommend a video as by the time they jump out of the water they are away back in before you manage to press the shutter button.
The 2 guys on board were very knowledgeable and multilingual which made the French couple on board with us very comfortable :)
Highly recommend Dolphins Driven!