3,354 results
All reviews walk along the beach cleaned every day cleaned daily great holiday large balcony
Reviewed April 16, 2017

Came here not really expecting much due to reading bad reviews, if you want a hassle free lovely clean hotel then please go, I agree apartments are dated but if you go just wanting a break away right by the beautiful beach in the beautiful sunshine then please don't hesitate!! Stayed last week family of 6 adults and a 10 month old baby boy, stayed Saturday to Saturday reception staff very helpful, rooms spotless, bottom floor so had lovely view of the small gardens with palm trees and friut trees which the gardener kindly gave us a few fruits off the tree. Restaurant very busy but got seat quite quickly, we walked through to the bottom area which most people didn't know was there, food beautiful, plenty of choice and hot, waiters, cleaners, bar staff ALL were outstandingly pleasant and happy. Very nice sunny holiday, enjoyed by all

Room Tip: All rooms appear to have good views, bottom level easier access to pool and beach
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank johnwilliamsjw63
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we were greeted and checked in, and then we had someone help up to our rooms with our bags. We had a lovely big balcony with a sea view. We arrived late evening so we unpacked and went to bed. Although my sisters room had a hole in the door and her shutters to her balcony was broke, and my mums room had a wasp and ants nest on the balcony, my room was perfectly fine and we put it down to it being end of season as we see some rooms being repainted and things being updated whilst we were there. The rooms themselves were cozy with beds in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living area. We had a fridge, sink and hotplate in the kitchen and the bathroom was lovely and updated in all 3 rooms.

We woke up the next morning and went up to breakfast, meal times were one of our only downfalls, although the food was beautiful, the staff were very reluctant to open the second dining room and we always struggled to get a seat within 10 mins. But once we found a seat it was lovely. The restaurant staff even helped when my youngest daughter was sick everywhere, they was quick to clean it up and made extra effort to make sure she was ok which a lot of places would not make this a priority, they would just try and get the child out as quick as possible, we were not made to feel like we had to rush her out.

The pool was lovely, although a little chilly due to the time of year. And it was a little walk from the pool down some stairs to the beach, where the water was quite rough (although we did have fun with the big waves) also there was an indoor pool which was not as big as you would expect, but in a hot country you don't really want to be indoors do you?

There was entertainment on every night even though it was the end of season both for adults and children and the bar shut at 11 so there were no unruly drunks stumbling passed your room at silly hours. There was a nice little bar just across the road from the hotel where we ate which also served lovely food.

We went into both the old town and the new town. Both a 5 min taxi ride. We enjoyed the old town more and visited there to do our shopping.

All in all We really enjoyed our time at this hotel and would visit again in the summer months.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
4  Thank Katy S
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel last week, all inclusive, the hotel room was outdated, but rest is fine, very good location, 20mts walk to the old town or a taxi 5mts, cast around €5.staff were good, food was not bad, for the money you paid. Overall it was a good stay I can say.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank DKHerath
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

I came here with my boyfriend in January and I'm just posting today as I didn't want to remember the horrid place but I would like to give a warning. I too read the comments on here before booking and I thought; you can't please everyone. There's not pleasing everyone then there is trying to pass a 1 star hotel off as a 4 star.

On arriving I was shocked by the reception. It looks worse in real life than it does in the pictures. We got our key and got took to our apartment. The guy left before we even got in.. (wonder why...). The place was disgusting, flies, insects, and even a dead spider in the bathroom that had clearly been there for awhile. The curtains were paper thin (we were in the room across from reception with the light beside us) as we were at the end of the block the light was directly in front of the window. It was as light as daytime with the blinds shut, and then there was the noise from the taxis and the drunks.

Could deal with these little things though. What I can't deal with is the door. The middle section had collapsed on itself, you could see through it to outside, not to mention the massive gap at the bottom.

I went to the reception to upgrade to the hotel, the blonde girl behind the desk looked at me like an idiot. The manager was also there, the young man. I don't think they have a decent IQ between the pair of them. Refused to move me, telling me to go for a room at 10 the next morning. They honestly didn't care. They even lied to me about the price of upgrading 30 euros a night when I had an email before arriving saying 20 euros. They just wanted rid of us to continue their flirting with each other. Also, that we would be getting a packed lunch since we missed dinner (I am still waiting on this packed lunch).

We slept in that room at night, we slept in our traveling clothes due to the dirt in the room. And our suitcases against the broken door. After breakfast I went earlier and got another room off a woman who was actually nice, never would of guessed there was any competent staff members.. After 120 euros we got a decent room.

So staff, the young blonde girl and the manager both need sacking.

Food; if you enjoy half cooked pasta, cold chips, and meat swimming in god knows what you will be just fine. Breakfast isn't edible unless you like toast. We ate breakfast 2 of the mornings and that was enough. Lunch is just as bad as dinner. Not 4 star.

Also, at the restraunt. You have to wait on the stairway for them to open the door.. Completely safe.. especially for the older people. The place would be shut down over here.

If you go in a couple make sure to get in early to get a table that only has 2 chairs. There are very little of them and if you sit at a table of 4 you will have another couple come and sit beside you. It happened to us twice, the first a lovely French couple and the second time a not so nice Spanish couple who thought it was ok for the woman to pull out her large belly beside my boyfriend and stab herself with an epipen.. we stopped eating and left. Bare in mind she had just entered the restraunt and could of done that before.

So, expect to have people at the same table as you. Like I've said.. not a 4 star.

The cleaning lady in the hotel was a sweetheart but couldn't clean. The bathroom floor was covered in hair when we got the room with a big clump of it under the sink. It was still there when we left.

The 'gym' is laughable. There is three machines in a tiny room that look like they would fall apart if you sat on them.

I wouldn't bother paying for all inclusive like I stupidly done. The juice isn't real and you have to pay for water (pathetic). Never in my life been to a 4 star hotel with fake cola and a charge for water. There's a shop across from the hotel, take extra euros and get yourself some decent juice.

The pool was shut when I was there despite being told it was open.. If I knew this I wouldn't of bothered booking in the first place.

The entertainment.. we went into the area for 10 minutes the first night and never went back. Due to both the entertainment and the company..

I could go on for days. The place needs knocked to the ground and never rebuilt. The only nice thing about the place was the beach.

I suppose if you are used to 1 star hotels this place may be decent for you. But after going to 4 star hotels for years the place is hell.

Holiday is what you make it though so we spent some days out and spent time on our balcony and got some sun.

Our flight boarded at 2pm on the day we were leaving. I was out the hell hole at 8am to get away.

The hotel is horrible, go somewhere else. There are plenty of hotels that are 4 star and 100x better. Looking back I wish I had changed hotel the moment I was dismissed so quickly by staff who didn't care (I'm young, 21, and didn't know the ins and outs of changing hotels).

It's cheap for a reason. And it actually works out dearer than other hotels when you have to pay money to upgrade into the half decent hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple