Very good value for money. The whole place has been freshly painted. The pool was clean and a very safe children's pool. We put towels on sunbeds at 8.45 which is not an unreasonable time, we always managed to get three. Distance to the old town is about a 15 min walk and well worth going down at night, when it comes alive. We upgraded to all inclusive when we arrived €50 per day for the three of us which worked out at £300 for the week, We got three meals plus afternoon snacks of Pizza, Burgers, hot dogs, or baguettes ( very tasty), and all the drinks we could manage between 11.am and 11pm. The food was lovely. breakfast, cheese, ham, yogourts, cerials,waffles, croisants,toast, plus bacon,scrambled eggs,beans,sausage (english), tomato,mushrooms. all self service. Lunch was soup, one meat dish and one fish dish with veg and potatoes, as well as lovely salads. there were 4 flavours of ice cream available as well as cakes. Help your self to wine, beer and soft drinks. This was repeated in the evening. The room was very clean, with crisp white bed linen which was changed twice during the week. The room was equipped with kettle,toaster,microwave, fridge, 2 electric rings. Table and chairs in the room as well as on the balcony. There is a large supermarket at the end of the street. The staff were all lovely and worked very hard. There is free wifi in reception. This is a great value for money hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Varandas de Albufeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Varandas De Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Varandas De Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Varandas De Hotel
- Varandas De Albufeira Portugal - Algarve