Just returned from this hotel I was in a party of 12, Someone on this site has stated " you get what you pay for" well sorry we didn't pay for broken showers (every shower was broken, asked 3 times for maintainace, no-one came) tried to have a bath it took 3 hours for water to go down, didn't pay for sewer smelling rooms (one room had a broken cover on bathroom floor leaving it open to drains) didn't pay for mouldy sun loungers which there was not enough of. What we would have liked is for the rooms to be cleaned and not just the beds made, the bedding to have been changed a least once, to have some furniture on the balcony (well if it was clean enough to sit on, which it wasn't ) I would have liked some furniture in my bedroom (there was only a bedside table) so had to live out of a suit case.
On a positive note - breakfast was good but would only allowed side plates as staff said there was too much waste ( that's fair enough), although not much choice for lunch and dinner providing you wasn't a fussy eater the food was OK, salad was really nice fresh everyday and there was prepared fresh fruit.
Staff worked hard and were very helpful asked for extra pillows and blankets they had been put in the room on our return, they cleared the tables in dining room.
For me this hotel would scrape a 2 star.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Varandas de Albufeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Varandas De Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Varandas De Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Varandas De Hotel
- Varandas De Albufeira Portugal - Algarve