My family consisting of myself, husband and 2 daughters aged 13 and 10 have just returned from these apartments. We had a great time. The location was great for the old town ( approx 10 min walk). The apartment was and one bedroom apartment. Both rooms were very large. We had 3 balconies which made drying towels etc very easy. My only complaint would be lack of storage. No draws for clothes, only a wardrobe which was in the entrance hall. With 4 sharing this made it quite hard. The pool was a good size and there was never too many people around it. The kitchen area was small but adequate. No hob but we did have a microwave oven. The room was cleaned every day, towels were changed and beds were made. All the staff were very helpful and friendly.
We went to aquashow for the day. Although the park was good, because the number of people in the park we only went on 4 water rides all day, there is no shade and it cost €25 each to get in. Not very good value for money. The old town was fantastic. Food and drink was very good value for money and the whole place had a great atmosphere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Varandas de Albufeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Varandas De Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Varandas De Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Varandas De Hotel
- Varandas De Albufeira Portugal - Algarve