This is a nice hotel, reasonably well located. It is part of a very large hotel complex for the region, but looking at many of the hotels in Albuferia, this is one of the best. Rooms are good, but not exceptional for apartment hotels (thought at £14/night low season, still great). Wifi in reception area (free) and the prices of drinks and food were reasonable (i.e. 8-14 euros for a main meal). Lots of tours on offer, and the pools and jacuzzi's were clean, with all facilities well maintained. Hotel has private beach access and free parking. Probably this hotel in high season would feel like Butlins though - if you're going April to September, I'd spend some more and find a nicer hotel out of Albuferia - the town is more of a Benidorm than a Cala d'Or! Anything around Faro or Lagos would serve you well. In all, 3-star rooms but due to the good facilities, it's a good choice. But avoid if you want a peaceful holiday during the high-season! Incidentally very clean, and pretty safe (the hotel compound is open, but felt safe). Beds middle of the range, and sound does travel, hence my low-season recommendation. But all round, a very good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This extensive resort is located in Praia da Oura in Albufeira and features 2 renovated outdoor swimming pools, tropical gardens and a bowling green. It offers direct access to Praia da Oura beach, less than 200 meters away.The property is a great family destination but also perfect for couples or groups looking for an entertaining and lively beach holiday.All apartments at the Clube Praia da Oura have a private furnished balcony which have views over either the Atlantic Ocean, swimming pools & gardens or the resort.The apartments feature a fully equipped kitchenette, en suite bathroom with hairdryer and a seating and dining area with satellite TV.With a 24-hour completely renovated reception and lobby bar/café, the multilingual reception staff can book tours, airport transfers and the hotel shuttle service to the centre of Albufeira. There is also a Golf desk available where all golf courses in the Algarve can be booked.Jac’s Restaurant serves an à la carte menu of a variety of international and national dishes. Guests can relax and have a drink at our Ocean Bar with views over the ocean or Bowling Green or enjoy the Pool bar. There is a daily entertainment program available and evening entertainment options include theme nights, live music and karaoke.Guests can enjoy a variety of different dining options at our restaurants in our sister resorts, a 5 minutes’ walk away.The main entertainment area of Albufeira is a 5 minute walk away.Clube Praia da Oura is 40 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport and just over 3 km from the old town centre of Albufeira. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Clube Praia da Oura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clube Praia Da Oura Hotel Albufeira
- Clube Praia Da Oura Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Oura Albufeira