We booked a week here from 4th to 12th April, just a studio apartment.
We smoothly checked in at 1am, and had a treck to our room in block K, which was very nice, clean, plenty of room, nice furnishings and t.v.
Beds not very comfy, but as it was late fell to sleep straight away, but woken up at about 4am by noisy people returning after a night out ( the design of this block is all corridors are open on the inside of the building, so you can here all comings and goings)
So we hot footed to reception in the morning and saw a very nice man who changed our room to one overlooking the sea which was lovely and quiet, with a private balcony and just the sound of the waves crashing in (ok it did cost another 54 euro's, but worth every cent)
Again this room was very clean, with the maids changing towels and cleaning every other day, the balcony was private with two sun beds, and got the sun in the afternoon.
I don't know whether there are apartments with double beds, but both apartments we had were twin beds, which were not very comfy ( think they need to do a bit of mattress replacing)
The pool area was good, the gardens well kept and tidy, and it's in a great location for the beach and walks along the coast ( you can walk right along the coast and beach to the old town)
There are lots of bars and restaurants up the hill from CPO, sol cafe does great toasties and coffee, and there is a supermarket round the corner.
We ate twice at the restaurant on site ( Jac's) and enjoyed both chicken piri piri and chicken kebab, good quality food.
All in all, a good place to go, especially if you can get it at a good price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This extensive resort is located in Praia da Oura in Albufeira and features 2 renovated outdoor swimming pools, tropical gardens and a bowling green. It offers direct access to Praia da Oura beach, less than 200 meters away.The property is a great family destination but also perfect for couples or groups looking for an entertaining and lively beach holiday.All apartments at the Clube Praia da Oura have a private furnished balcony which have views over either the Atlantic Ocean, swimming pools & gardens or the resort.The apartments feature a fully equipped kitchenette, en suite bathroom with hairdryer and a seating and dining area with satellite TV.With a 24-hour completely renovated reception and lobby bar/café, the multilingual reception staff can book tours, airport transfers and the hotel shuttle service to the centre of Albufeira. There is also a Golf desk available where all golf courses in the Algarve can be booked.Jac’s Restaurant serves an à la carte menu of a variety of international and national dishes. Guests can relax and have a drink at our Ocean Bar with views over the ocean or Bowling Green or enjoy the Pool bar. There is a daily entertainment program available and evening entertainment options include theme nights, live music and karaoke.Guests can enjoy a variety of different dining options at our restaurants in our sister resorts, a 5 minutes’ walk away.The main entertainment area of Albufeira is a 5 minute walk away.Clube Praia da Oura is 40 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport and just over 3 km from the old town centre of Albufeira. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clube Praia da Oura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clube Praia Da Oura Hotel Albufeira
- Clube Praia Da Oura Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Oura Albufeira