Enjoyable break, the hotel is clean, well appointed and staff are profesional at all times. Bar/Pool Bar prices are on the high side compared to other bars in Albufeira, but only to be expected for a hotel of this standard.
We had classic double room which was well appointed, the bathroom in particular was spacious and whilst comments have been made about the beds, we found them fine.
The pool area is a little small and gets crowded late afternoon but we always managed to get sunbeds.
I only have 2 areas of concern, the location is a long way off the beaten track and you can walk to the Old Town but it is at least 25/30 minutes there and uphill all the way back!
Whilst taxis are only 4/5 Euros, at times (around 7/8 p.m.) reception were unable to arrange taxis, on one occasion a couple were desperately trying to get a taxi to the airport at 8 p.m. and only just managed to get one in time to (hopefully) make their flight.
The other concern is that the hotel appears to be focusing on all-inclusive breaks, to be honest I don't think the pool area is big enough to accomodate this. When we were there I estimate 50% of guests were all-inclusive and it did get crowded round the pool - if this figure rises I envisage that the situation would become uncomfortable.
Despite this it is a nice hotel, good value with professional staff and I would probably return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Bellavista Hotel Albufeira
- Real Bellavista Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Real Bellavista
- Real Bellavista Albufeira
- Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve