We stayed here for 7 nights half board.
The hotel is in a nice residential area of the resort around 15 minutes walk to the old town and the lively 'strip'. The walk to the old town is pleasant with bars and restaurants along the way.
There is a great little supermarket, bar and a selection of other shops around 5-10 minutes walk in the direction of both the old and new town. There are several free shuttle bus services a day from the hotel to the old and new town if you don't want the walk.
The hotel rooms are clean, modern, spacious and of a high standard. The food quality at breakfast and evening meal was excellent and choices varied. However, a criticism would be that certian foods, cups and saucers etc would run out at times, resulting in queuing and waiting 5-10 for the staff to notice and fetch replacements which could be quite annoying when you wanted a coffee with your breakfast or the vegetables with the main you had already plated up. We spoke to several other guests who all had noticed the same issue. Surely, this could be managed better by noticing things were running out sooner?
Also, the pool area is a little small. However, we could always get a sun bed.
Overall I would definitely reccommend this hotel and the resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Bellavista Hotel And Spa
- Real Bellavista Hotel Albufeira
- Hotel Real Bellavista
- Real Bellavista Albufeira
- Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve