First irritation was that brochure stated 500 metres from old town. After walking it a couple of times we decided it was about 3 times that. This did not bother us too much for day time walking as we are reasonably fit for 60's but would have liked to have been able to stroll around old town bars etc in evenings as not much going on in hotel. Did not use courtesy bus as only ran through day. Travelled with Saga, new brochure now states 1.5km but hotel has obviously not moved and we were misled at time of booking. Disappointed with quality of main meal we chose on a couple of occasions but generally food was OK, for price we paid. Agree with others that beds were rock hard. Plenty of sun loungers around pool and nice lawn and gardens to rear of hotel. Staff were polite and friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Bellavista Hotel Albufeira
- Real Bellavista Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Real Bellavista
- Real Bellavista Albufeira
- Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve