Very nice hotel/B&B, Rooms were small but spotless and the cleaners where in every day. I stayed her on my own for a week but my family were staying down the road, as my sister got married here in St Eulalia. Breakfast was basic but nice. It was a 10 min walk to the strip, but coming back it was up hill and a ten minute taxi ride to the old town.
Staff were lovely and their English excellent. Bed was comfortable and the room was air conditioned which was a bonus as the temp was 30-33º for most of the week.
The only negative I have is the shower nozzle is a bit dated and sprays in different directions but having said that i managed to have a shower and wash the hair no problem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Guesthouse is located near the famous and romantic Santa Eulalia beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Santa Eulalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Santa Eulalia Hotel Albufeira
- Hotel Santa Eulalia Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve