Just returned from 2 weeks in Clube 99. Started in GO4 which is spacious compared to apartments in block 99. We arrived as a group of 12 and were situated in two different parts of the hotel. One group placed on the third floor, with no lift, buggy and suitcases. After much determination eventually moved after 3 days. Our apartment was very clean. Security grills on windows made you feel secure at night and could be opened to let in sunlight. Kitchen okay but no oven - only a mircowave oven which was hard to cook in. Beds hard and small singles - fine if you are 11 years old. . No double bed, sofa beds in the front room more comfortable and spacious. Pillows found in cupboards. Terrace spacious and fantastic view. One bed ensuite with other bathroom right next door to bedroom. Great for two sets of family sharing as can make your space your own. Staff very friendly, one even translated instructions for medication I had to buy out there. Portugal overall quite expensive especially in comparison to spain. Save costs by travelling to modeleo supermarket where prices are much cheaper - approximately 5 euros in the cab and can stock up. Hotel provides courteous bus to old town and beach every day except monday and sunday which is a bonus. Buses run every hour. Beach in old town much nicer other one has lots of pebbles. Sun lounger on beach very expensive - 15 euros for 2. Clube 99 swimming pool much quieter, lots of space for children and buggies, however poolside bar very expensive - 2.50 for a small can of coke. Suggest you take snacks. Ticket shop (on the strip) great prices for outings - 6 euros for market, 11 euros for lisbona, 29 for auqashow and 12.50 for sunset safari. Bargain prices in comparison to others. Apartments easy access of strip however far away enough from noise. Lorna (think that's how it's spelt) cocktail bar fantastic - cocktails specials and non alcoholic cocktails for the kids which was a hit. Not very far down the strip either. Overall fab holiday and good accommodation. Apartments def a 3 stars but overall good for family needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All one bedroom apartments are twin bedded with separate living area with single beds, kitchenette with fridge, electric cooking ring, microwave, dishwasher and kettle, telephone, safe (payable locally), satellite TV, air conditioning, direct dial telephone, bathroom with bath, shower and wc and private balcony or terrace. Studios located on the ground floor are also available with the same facilities but do not have a separate bedroom or a balcony/terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Montechoro Clube 99 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montechoro Clube 99 Hotel Albufeira
- Montechoro Clube 99 Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve