I have returned from a weeks hoidays in this hotel and had a brilliant time. I was travelling with my boyfriend and his family. We all had an apartment for 2 people and were very spacious. Some of us were located in the annex section and the rooms were spacious with a separate kitchen and a seating area with arm chairs, table and tv. The bedroom isn't in a separate room although their is a screen to pull across if needed. If in the annex request a room overlooking the pool as the suns shines on your balcony until gone 7.
The rooms in the main building were smaller but we were still more than happy. The was no separate seating area in these rooms but if you lucky enough to get an end room there is a fantastic corner baconly with a table chairs and 2 sun loungers.
There are 2 pools are smaller one were the annex is. This is a lot quieter and more relaxing if you prefer quiet. The larger pool is just across from the main entrance and is a good size with loungers and lots of space. However, as previously mentioned I wouldn't really class it as being 'across the road'. Its not exactly a main road, more like a car park belonging to the hotel and is perfectly safe.
The snack bar is very good prices. We only had a couple of snacks there but no complaints.
Overall, a great stay and if we were ever looking at going back to this resort we stayed in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanus Aparthotel ***The newly expanded Oceanus Aparthotel is located in the centre of the charming summer resort of Olhos d'Agua on the Algarve. Recently enlarged through the acquisition of the Aparthotel Olhos d'Agua, this 3 Star vacation retreat makes an affordable base for couples and families with a wide range of shops and restaurants nearby and 102 attractive studios and one bedroom apartments resting in 2 buildings surrounded by lovely gardens with a sparkling swimming pool. Guests of the Oceanus Aparthotel can discover the marvellous beaches of Olhos d'Aqua (500 m) and Maria Luísa (800 m), explore delightful little villages with narrow cobbled streets, and tackle the challenging golf course in nearby Acoteias. For a bargain holiday in the Algarve, Oceanus Aparthotel makes the grade! Faro International Airport is 30 km from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Aparthotel Oceanus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Oceanus Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Aparthotel Oceanus Hotel Albufeira
- Oceanus Hotel