EiraSol
$248
$236
$150
$146
Hotel Sol e Mar(Albufeira)
$216
$381
$270
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Golden Beach by 3HB(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
Orbitz.com
Vila Joya(Gale)
$913
Hotels.com
All reviewsthese apartmentsfat catspool barold townair conlovely bakeryminute walkmain roadclay ovenwould definitely stay here againtourist trainon arrivallarge apartmentbedding and towelslounge arealocation is ideallarge supermarket
Reviewed May 3, 2011

People - the most important value of every place.
Very nice hotel with homely atmosphere-there was I looked for.The most important value of this place - Portugese bar and hotel staff - VERY FRIENDLY with good English and big knowledge about area - with their help you will be able to meet a real Portugal with all beauty of this amazing country.From the begging I felt like member of their family.I felt better than at home:).It's impossible to descibre this lovely atmosphere - needs to be visited by yourself. Christiana, Juan, Phillipa, Carla, Victor and others - I'll come back to you very soon.Thank you very much for everything.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 16, 2011

my title says it all just got back from eirasol 2 days ago and had the best time,stayed here 2 years ago and enjoyed my stay then,new management now and all been painted lovely and fresh,my apartment was huge kitchen had plenty cutlery,crockery,proper coffee machine and large fridge,rooms are kept spotless the staff and manager are very friendly and helpful ,new owners of the bar in the hotel,lovely people from lisbon,cristiana,john,philippa and carla,miss you all thank you for making my holiday ...cristiana does the cooking shell make what u like well worth the price compared to some places,theres also always one of her wonderful cakes on the go..can't wait to go back..very central 5mins walk to top of the strip..i didnt have a problem with noise from traffic bring earplugs with you i did but didnt use them not very busy when i was there just start of season..

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Ok, now I know my view of the Eirasol is going to be different to those of you who are holidaying, however, I can give an honest view of it.

I lived here for 6 months, whilst working in Albufeira.

The apartments are clean and large but very basic. The beds double up as sofas during the day and are fine. Kitchenette facilities are basic but due to the location of The Eirasol, I doubt you'd be eating in much.

There is a small shop across the road and a fab bakers, plus a bar.

Actually within the Eirasol is a small bar (entertainment is sometimes on but you wouldn't rush back to watch it, however, it is fine). There is a snack bar by the pool and thats it.

It is about a 10 min stroll from the infamous strip, and a 20 min walk to the nearest beach.

You could walk to the Old Town in about 30-40 mins but taxi's are pretty cheap and will take you about 10 mins.

The Strip is where to head for a vibrant, busy nightlife Towards the bottom of the strip are some nice steak restaurants, and right at the very top is Erins Isle, which serves fab food.

For authentic Portugese food you are a bit hard pushed but it is more authentic in the Old Town.

Please don't book the Eirasol expecting good accomodation because although it is clean it is very tired.

The staff are friendly and the location and price helps this place :)

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank donnafarr
Reviewed October 25, 2010

We stayed in eirasol for 1 week in august (my boyfriend & I). We were amazed at how spacious the room was and was extremely clean! Pool was fairly quiet through the day which suited us as we were after a quiet week. Staff were friendly and the owner organised our transfers for us as we were unsure. We had a great holiday!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed September 8, 2010

Stayed at Eirasol for one week in JUly 2010 the atmosphere was lovely. The hotel was a little dated but you get what you pay for in life. Its close to all the local shops and the receptionists are always on hand to help.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family