Just had a really enjoyable 4 nights in Cerro Mar Atlantico. Agree with some reviewers that the complex is a bit confusing, we had to cross two roads to get to our apartments but they were really spacious, well equipped and clean so no complaints. Couldn't find the pool for the block we were in but the one sunny day we had we used the main pool in Cerro mar Garden which was great. Check in, staff, cleaners all good. No complaints. Not much around the apartment area, but the old town square is at the bottom of the famous steps so you are near to most stuff. We made one trip on the first day to LIDL, we walked over (about 15mins, unless we took the wrong road) and got a taxi back (7 euro) so it is important to make the journey worth your while and do a big shop. Our weather wasn't great the 4 days we were there but it didn't matter, we had a good time, good night life and nice food. Would definitely go back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments Hotel Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Algarve
- Cerro Mar Apartments Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Hotel Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve