we booked with Venere.com and took all the reviews from tripadvsor under consideration and hoped we wouldnt end up in the block everyone seemed to have problems with but we were given room 504 in block 2 Collinas. We booked a 1 bed apartment but 504 is a 2 bedroom sleeping 6 so it was very spacious and clean. excellent facilties - no hassle with keys or cleaners or changes in linen so maybe we were lucky with time of year. The bar in the main block 1 closed on Sunday 21st October and the only reception was in block 3 but all was well signposted and advice given prior to this happening. Some of the apartments are privately owned so I guess it depends on what website you book with perhaps as they all seem to advertise seperately.
Looks like a fourth block is close to finish for next year too.
The journey back from town to Cerro Mar is a bit of climb and on a full tummy is to be taken slowly or taxied and not the best of routes if infirm or with buggies.
The beach is lovely and clean and worth a day out but sunbed hire is expensive so take a towel and umbrella to save yourself the EURO17.50 per day !
Weather was ace too at 25C daily and nights getting chilly !
We stayed Oct 16 - 22 Inclusive
I cannot really fault anything for this accommodation except 1 teeny thing- it would have been nicer if we had extra pilows available but hey - I didnt ask so not complaining !
Feel free if anyone would like more info to contact me?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments Hotel Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Algarve
- Cerro Mar Apartments Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Hotel Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve