went here last year for my 50th birthday,, just had to go back this year 29.9 2013. my husband Ray and i think the algarve is beautiful. the cerro malpique is so freindly. the staff are very good. and as for the cleaners they where very good. we stayed in appartment 601 it huge. loads of space and your own sunbeds on the balcony. go you will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerro Malpique is a modern high standard complex of self-catering apartments situated at the heart of Albufeira in the center of the Algarve, with fabulous views over the sea and the old town of Albufeira. Cerro Malpique provides guests a relaxing and comfortable setting in a well-equipped accommodation. Composed of 63 apartments separated in two buildings, Malpique I and Malpique II. Old town of Albufeira and Oura are within easy reach from the apartments, while the beach is 1.2 km away. A small selection of shops are within the immediate vivacity, including a supermarket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cerro Malpique Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerro Malpique Aparthotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Cerro Malpique Aparthotel Hotel Albufeira