Stayed at Cerro 1. The man on reception was grumpy and not very friendly but other staff were happy to help. Very clean apts but not much to do as there was no entertainment, music or snack bars available. Easy access to sun loungers each morning though which was very stress free. Lots to do in the old town 'square', plenty of bars & restaurants........ but be warned the exhausting steps to and from are a daily workout and will definately leave you breathless, not ideal for youngsters in trolleys or for the elderley. The Beach is about 10-15 min walk but worth it when you arrive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerro Malpique is a modern high standard complex of self-catering apartments situated at the heart of Albufeira in the center of the Algarve, with fabulous views over the sea and the old town of Albufeira. Cerro Malpique provides guests a relaxing and comfortable setting in a well-equipped accommodation. Composed of 63 apartments separated in two buildings, Malpique I and Malpique II. Old town of Albufeira and Oura are within easy reach from the apartments, while the beach is 1.2 km away. A small selection of shops are within the immediate vivacity, including a supermarket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cerro Malpique Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerro Malpique Aparthotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Cerro Malpique Aparthotel Hotel Albufeira