Stayed here with a large family group so I got to see all the types of rooms, all lovely. We stayed in a one bed apt very spacious and spotless but no air con which could be a problem with small kids or elderly family members. The hotel rooms have air con and are really fab but more expensive. Hugo on the reception was very helpful and nothing was a bother. We didn't have kids with us but one thing to keep in mind is its 7€ in a taxi to the old town and they stick to the max 4 rule so if you are bringing a family of 5 you must get 2 taxis , this can really add to the cost. Portugal itself is not cheap unless you drink the local brew / wine . All in all a great place , would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alfagar Resort is exceptionally located on a stunning cliff-top perch overlooking the sea. Together with the Alfagar II Aparthotel, set in a beautiful 11 ha property of gardens and cliff formations (a protected area of natural beauty), with spectacular views along the coastline. Situated in the center of the Algarve, in Balaia area just between the villages of Albufeira and Olhos de Água. Composed of 216 low-rise apartments, built in the typical Algarvean Moorish style, ideal for families with children and all those seeking a quality holiday in a quiet setting, while remaining within easy reach of shops and lively night entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alfagar Aldeamento Turistico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alfagar Village - Alfagar Aldeamanto Turistico Hotel Albufeira
- Alfagar Apartments Hotel Albufeira
- Alfagar Apartments Albufeira
- Alfagar Aldeamento Turistico Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve