What a wonderful stay we had at the Vila Joya, with it's little private and cozy beach. The cocktail bar at the beach is just stunning and the atmosphere relaxing. Rooms are top quality, very spacious, we even had a jacuzzi in our room (well, we paid about 900euros per night!) We did not eat in the Michelin star restaurant because they only served 6 or more course meals and we're not big eaters and we wanted to do something else than dining all night long. There is a typical Portuguese restaurant walking distance further down the road (also accessible through the beach) where they serve great fresh meals. (Pick your fish) This is the perfect hideaway for couples seeking some quiet and relaxing time or honeymooners. Really enjoyed the stay and the professional staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Joya resembles a small oriental palazzo and is nestled in a breathtaking garden setting on a cliff with stunning views facing the sea. Winner of the 2016 Europe's Leading Boutique Hotel Awards, this Albufeira beach resort also boasts a two Michelin star Restaurant and features luxurious spa resort accommodations, exclusive golf packages, and rejuvenating body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vila Joya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Joya Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Vila Joya Hotel Albufeira