as others have said went feeling apprehensive, as I had suggested this hotel. We all sniffed when entering the reception area, smell was sometimes there.
Excellent value for money, we were all-inclusive. Went on a couple of coach trips from the hotel, took 40 mins before we left the town due to picking up other passengers.
Weather was brilliant, 21st - 28th October. Would think of returning next year.
Reception staff, ok did their job but nothing extra, eg smile.
We were a party of 7 and got a table reserved for us in the dining-room, without asking and was well looked after by waiter.
Food plentiful and could always fill a plate with a good variety.
Rooms perhaps could do with upgrading, but who can afford to do that in today's econonic climate, but were cleaned daily.
Would recommend it to others.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve