Party of six (50's + 20's). All inclusive, flight by Easyjet.
Superb location, overlooking beach. Excellent pool & food. Always at least four choices for lunch and dinner.
Took out the speedy-booking on Easyjet for a cost of £5pp, well worth it as we were loaded first and obtained exit-row seats.
Downsides are the number of steps from the rooms to the restaurant (don't go if you have difficulty climbing steps, not very good disabled access).
Our main grumble was the practice of "reserving" pool-side loungers (would love to blame the Germans, but it was mostly the Brits who were doing it). I hate doing it, but if you didn't join in, you didn't get a sun-bed. Some right on the pool-side weren't used until late afternoon. The hotel management should enforce their own requests not to place towels on the loungers.
Overall, if you get up early and reserve your sun-bed you will have a geat time here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve