This hotel must have the best setting on the Algarve. At my age I worried about the number of steps, but by day 3 my legs were used to it, and we found short cuts. If you are used to 3 star this hotel will not disappoint. 3 star hotel, 5 star location. We stayed for 2 weeks all inclusive and didn't want to leave. 3 star food and drinks but lots of variety and plenty of it. Large rooms, past their prime but beautifully clean, with sea views. I would not hesitate to stay there again.Multilingual reception staff were always helpful. The beach is wonderful and accessed by railed wooden steps, with resting places!! Plenty of sun beds with comfy matresses. Please don't be put of by some reviews, I really don't know what some people expect from 3 star.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve