We spent 4 nights here on a half board basis and really enjoyed it. It's not perfect but then again it was excellent value at £150 for the two of us. There were a couple of niggles: reception area was pretty smoky and the hotel would benefit from a refurbish but you can't expect the Ritz for this sort of money.
However it was clean and we had clean towels every day and a change of bedding (on a 4 night stay) so no complaints.
The food was plentiful and an excellent range of food with soup, salad, a main course and sweets. and also a good selection at breakfast with hot and cold food available.
Staff were mainly pleasant: ceratinly the serving staff and the maid although the reception staff were brusque but not actually rude.
As everyone has said the location is superb although the directions to it by road were less than helpful but fortunately a helpful taxi driver put me right.
All in all great value for money either B&B or half board. I can't comment on the All-inclusive rate or the entertainment as I didn't indulge.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve