We were really unsure after having read some of the reviews people had written!! but glad we took with a pinch of salt .We had a fantastic time ,the food choice was great and good value.We were fully inc. Would really recommend this as its quite expensive otherwise.Entertainment not fantastic but ok.The beach was stunning and you can get to it via a gate that they give you the code for!!! The staff were great and the room although dated was clean.Fresh towels every day.You can eat and drink to your hearts content and believe me we English can really pack it away!!!!The one thing I will gripe about is the fact that everyone walks about in the lunch hall semi dressed (which is not pleasant .when you see some of the larger people squeezed in last years holiday clothes)How do I know they are last years ?because theres far more out than in!!Over all it was our first time in Portugal and definately NOT our last .If you want a quiet holiday ,this is for you ,but I wouldnt want to go high season because its supposed to be HEAVING.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve