We booked this as a late booking - checked reviews and saw that the food left a lot to be desired. Hotel very dated, they are improving the outside areas but have neglected the rooms and public areas. Very 70's. The food was the same thing every day and evening. Breakfast alternated with sausage and scrambled egg one day and bacon and fried eggs the next. Lots of fish in sauce, and unedible meats in sauce. Nothing for children to eat. Drinks came in small glasses and queing for them took ages. So you couldn't overindulge if you tried. Weather was good. No shops - other restaurants very expensive. Morgan on his organ every evening as entertainment. Very repetative.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve