this is a lovely hotel, the staff were very helpful and friendly, admitidly this is not a hotel for those with mobility problems as there are a lots of steps but my husband and i got around fine with 2yr old son and buggy and had a laugh doing so. the view at the rear of the hotel is gorgeous, looking out to sea. this is a nice quite hotel, no noise at night. the night time entertainment could do with a gee up as mostly guy on keyboard but even this raised a few titters as he kept dressing up in outfits that looked weather worn, ha ha. around the hotel you have the strip nearby, in summer would prob be hectic but we went in feb and was quite good. AVOID the english chippy on the top of hill by oura beach beach as big bloody rip off ,15 euros for fish and chips ha ha. food was good in hotel tho lunch is very repetetive
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve