Have just returned from a 4 day all inclusive hen party trip, i had read reviews before going and was quite sceptical about staying here, so am pleased to say that i survived my trip without any horrific stories. The resort is set on the cliff edge with the most fantastic views of the beach & sea, there's alot of steps so would not advise anyone with mobility issues to stay here. Hotel was clean & basic which being a 3star is all you expect. The location was fine, a 10 minute walk to the main strip, though i wouldn't have fancied the walk if there was only 2 girls as was quite a quiet area. We were all inclusive which worked out fine for us as we were drinking quite a bit, but i did not think very much of the food, the only thing i found edible was the burgers, chips & bread rolls, tried a few different things and they were tasteless so would not advise going all inclusive solely for eating. All in all we had a great break.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve