after reading such bad reviews i was dreading it,there was no need,there were good & bad points 1st the good,the food was really nice but kept repeating,the room was cleaned everyday,beds made everyday,they had staff to entertain kids day & night, entertainment every night,the sea view from our room was spectacular some of the staff friendly & a 2min walk to the beach,theres a tennis court,table tennis,crazy golf & a shop which was handy.Now the bad not many faults,the steps were hard work especially when you got a pushchair its not suitable for people with young children,or walking diffuilties,or disabled,some nights the entertainment was rubbish,& some of the staff were pig ignorant especially the skinny woman with short black hair behind the desk she has issues,but apart from there you couldnt fault it,id go again,oh the pool freezing cold but their is a indoor pool.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve