Stayed here from 28th oct to 4th nov location is very good did not find walk to beach that bad saw dolphins jumping in the sea . Did not notice bad smell in reception however our room stunk cleaners left a can of insect killer in the room room very dated and in need of updating . Have stayed in 3star all invlusive in other countries but this has to be the worst food prety bad left overs from day /night before was there for breakfast lunch dinner snaks were the leftovers to thats if there was any . I cant say i caught the d and v bug from hotel but 2 of our party of 4 became unwell i would return to the resort but never to the hotel i no you get what you pay for but its out of season and cost not much less than other places in season .
we could not coment on the pool as when we tried chilling out there was a lot of wasps good luck if you have booked a holiday in this hotel but saying that you might enjoy if you dont become ill. The old town is very nice 15 min walk down the lovley beach enjoy:)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve