Just returned after a weekslovely holiday , the hotel was tired and could do with being updated but our room was cleaned daily towels changed daily and out beds changed in the middle of our stay. Our room was lovely with a very good view of the sea and the beach. The staff were very very friendly and helpful. There are a lot of steps but there were ramps to help you get to the pool but you are on the side of a cliff. The entertainment was not very good but we were not bothered about that we do not go away for late nights. We thought the food was lovely but we are not fussy eaters there was a juice each day with fish or meat different kinds, if people complained then they must be very hard to please.. The location was good with a short walk to shops and bars if you wanted them and a free shuttle bus to Albufeira which went 3 times a day. All in all it was an enjoyable holiday. We didn't pay 5 star prices so didn't expect a 5 star hotel. We would definitely go again. I cannot understand people complaining about this hotel they must be hard to please and if they want better they should pay more for a 5 star hotel. This is nothing like the old shabby B & B in Blackpool but then again I would not know as I have never and would never go to Blackpool maybe istevolangleymill should go there in the future. We talked to people that go there year after year so it must be an ok hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Booking.com so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve