Do not stay at this place. Honestly, it's that bad, if I had the choice of an evening with Gordon Brown or a week here, I would be opting for Gordon every time.
The place should feature in Roget's Thesaurus under 'Grim' - it is delapodated, aged, mouldy, smelly, horrible and frankly should be demolished.
We have been coming to Albufeira for several years and visit 5-6 times a year. We normally stay at the Montechoro at the top of the strip, but saw there was a cheap deal on for this place. It is cheap in every sense of the word. Most of the people there are the tattoo-brigade or elderly folk who have 'love' & 'hat' tattooed on each hand, because one finger was cut off in an accident. They all seemed to be on an all-inclusive holiday.
Anyhow, we stayed here for the New Year's Eve celebrations which are absolutely phenomenal in Albufeira. There are tens of thousands of people and the whole place erupts into a party atmosphere. Unfortunately, the eruptions were not sufficent to bring the Auramar to the ground and we still had to stay there when we got back in the early hours of Jan 1st.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve