After reading reviews about this hotel on here I was travelling with a fair amount of dread but people need not be worried.
I had one major gripe which I will come to later.
The Hotel itself could not be better positioned,a two minute walk to the beach, 5-10 minute walk to the infamous 'Strip' and a lovely 20 minute walk down the beach to the Old town.
The staff could not have been friendlier, previous complainers could not have met the lovely Julianna who could not do enough.
The food - we were only on breakfast which was adequate canteen food, the person earlier complaining about chips for breakfast should remember that they are an option , probably an attempt by the hotel to please the English palate.
The rooms were again adequate, cleaned every day and with TVs showing Sky News, BBC ITV etc
Now my only problem with the hotel was the horrendous machine noise which never seems to end though is fairly random, apparently it is machinery working the lift, its a major problem for the hotel because it really is very noisy and if I wasnt shattered every night would have kept me awake.
Other than that a perfectly enjoyable stay apart from those pesky Germans that were all inclusive making one hell of a racket day after day near the pool on the free vodkas !!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve