Well got home last night (23/5/13) with my mother and my partner after a long week of them both being ill. My mom fell down with the D & V bug on tues and was very poorly. To start with just thought it was the sun even though she was not out in it long. on the thurs we were due to fly home, my partner was unwell throughout the whole trip home was a nightmare!! after speaking to a couple we made friends with they also had the sickness bug and also found out a further 4 more couples also was struck down with it. Many people left to return home early as was not well. apart from that the rooms basic but comfortable, general hotel was clean and nice. Due to being close to the strip had a few sleepless nights as was woken up by rowdy lads and girls, slamming doors and being very loud. Food was very nice for a 3 star although was same food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. shame we had a awful holiday as first time in 27years my mom had been away. definitely shall not be going back there!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve