To put everyone in the picture we managed to get a really good deal on this holiday hence I'm a bit more lenient. We went as a group of 6 compromising of 3 couples, the rooms were basic but practical but they served as an ideal bed and place to leave stuff around.. A few occasions where we had to request towels from the maids because they didn't leave any but that's nit picking. Staff were all friendly and helpful except for bar staff.. Found them to be rude and short. The entertainment was... Well interesting but in a roundabout fashion a laugh.
Our main concern which has marked it down for us is that my partner, her mother and brother have all come down from a sickness bug.. Normally we would just put it down to nothing but reading a few of the other reviews I felt it needed to be highlighted.
Unsure on causes but food whilst there was a selection there were occasions when it was cold and times when bits were over cooked.
To summarise despite all being ill we have had a great time there and would consider going again if we don't get ill again, and finally we wish to mention one of the waiters, Mishel, who provided an exceptional service by even having our drinks ready for us each night prior to us sitting down... He was duly tipped :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve