Hotel is spotless clean we stayed 23 to 30 nov 2012, most staff good just a couple need customer relations training, food could be better could be warmer there are microwaves but i worked in catering and now you should never warm pork or chicken back up, the hotest food was soup which was lovely, i stuck to salads mostly, some people did go down with food poisoning from burgers which were still pink in middle, the maid was brilliant cleaned and changed towels every day in our room, the location is good if you walk along beach it takes 15ish mins to old town square, or there is a free bus twice a day, you can walk road way takes roughly 45mins not good if your unsteady walking or disabled though, not much entertainment bird show & reptile show not much else , would not say it was 4* though, but we enjoyed our stay as we like it quiet anyway would stay again but on b & b not half board it true what they say you get what you pay for , much nicer food at restaraunts in old town, if you book any trips they are much cheaper at ticket office at to of the road
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve