I have just come home from a 4 day break to this hotel. Before i went i read all the comments on here and was abit scared to what i would see. But my experience was lovely. Big Spacious Rooms, Very Clean hotel, Lots of choice of food, Happy Friendly staff.
The only downfall of this hotel was Entertainment! Some old boy playing Musical Keyboard in the lobby every night the same songs bless him he was sweet just not my taste of entertainment and every night it got abit much!
We were put in Block C we had to climb 10 flights of stairs to get to the Reception/Resturant my legs ached by day 4!
I would not recommend this hotel to disabled people.
Hotel is situated on the beach with lovely walks up to the Old Town only 15mins there is a free shuttle bus that goes 3 times a day.
Overall for a cheap 3* Hotel it was a great holiday and i would Return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve