1,133 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

The guy on reception was pleasant on arrival & we got our room about 5pm. Some others in group had to wait till gone 7pm which isn't great.

Never risked the food so cannot comment

Pool area is dirty & pool itself has green scum on the tiles

All inclusive was okay, barman grumpy but drinks fine

Room was very dated, not very clean but least we got towels!!

The hill to old town is steep but not that bad.

Would I stay again - no - but it's okay for a bed (albeit they were abit hard!!)

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2017

This complex needs bulldozing down! I stayed here with a hen party of 14 in May 2017 and everything we had read on trip advisor was true. On arrival we were told we couldn't check in until 4 we left our suitcases in a little room - which they refused to lock at reception and wandered off for the afternoon when we returned it took about an hour to get our rooms sorted. The Receptionist was so rude and didn't communicate with us where our rooms were (massive complex). That night a group of girls on another hen do warned us to take all of our money, passports & any other valuables out with us as they were burgled on there first night!!!! Which the hotel staff did nothing about! Me & my mum moved all our furniture in front of our patio doors to feel safe - thankfully no one on our party was burgled but we were high up and not near reception like the other party! The rooms felt damp & musty, we all woke up feeling bunged up and developed coughs. The whole room felt dirty - even the shower, I think the sea would have been cleaner to wash in! The all inclusive package was another joke in itself as you could only get 1 drink at the bar - even water! You couldn't grab one for your friend which I have never experienced before in my life!!! The food was disgusting, such little choice & the combinations did not go at all - they'd put out burger meat with no buns then spaghetti but no sauce!? We thankfully were only there 3 nights, if you have booked any longer I honestly urge you to get your travel company to change this! The only good thing about this place was the location as it's on a hill just up from all the night life - & if you like cats theirs loads of stray ones around the premises' :)

Room Tip: Not near reception - in on the burglaries!
Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank danii_savX
Reviewed September 1, 2017

How any one could rate this place as anything other than horrendous is beyond me.
Filthy, run down, falling to pieces, dated beyond belief! One star is generous!
It should be shut down as uninhabitable, Gordon Ramsay could make a new series with this place as "hotel nightmares". We had to laugh about it, it was so bad!
Obviously they do not employ cleaners or if they do they need sacking. The smell of sewage from the drains in the bathroom, so appealing. We had to keep the bathroom doors shut throughout our stay.
Beds as hard as rock, pillows made with lumps of foam, doors that were falling off and wouldn't shut or lock. Walking without shoes was a no no. A trickle for a shower, dim lights, no plug sockets near mirrors ( a must for a girl).
A kitchenette from the 1970,s and the tiles in the kitchen and bathroom were very retro, unfortunately, not retro in a stylish way.
Lots of hills and steps.
To sum up, if you are happy to part with your hard earned money to stay in a filthy, run down dump, knock yourself out. Don't say you haven't been warned!!!!

Room Tip: Please don't book it, it's the best advice i
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2017

So to say I was worried when I read the reviews was an understatement! Stayed Aug 10th for 10 days.
Yes to say the rooms are dated is correct, however my room Block C1 room 51 was clean and had nothing wrong with it, my towels were not changed everyday but I don't have new towels at home every day either! Probably the worst all inclusive for food & drink I have been to but could always get something to eat and so could my children, staff were happy to cook Pizza and Nuggets for them too. yes it was a steep hill back to the hotel if you went into town, if you didn't want to walk it was €4 for a cab! I found all the staff very welcoming and friendly, I even kept my room on the last day until 5.30pm at no charge. The hotel needs to improve their all inclusive bracelets to prevent you having to get new ones everyday although they did not mind renewing them it became a bit of a joke at reception. For myself and family this was a budget holiday that we all enjoyed thoroughly. I was informed that the hotel was being refurbished in October when the season finishes.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Claire H
Reviewed August 29, 2017

do not book this hotel it is at the top of a steep hill if you are at the beach watch out for the long hall back up tht hill rooms dated ie 1970,s style food so so only ate breakfast here as rest of meals crap .was all inclusive i must have been one of the lucky ones got towels every second day staff mediocre

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo