1,133 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 12, 2015

this is 1 of the worst hotels i ever stayed in,the staff were rude and not helpful at all the food is terrible the hotel is a health hazard and should not be allowed to be open.Spent most of our time eating out although we were all inclusive just to get away.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
RitaMachado-AJ1, Gerente at Albufeira Jardim - Apartamentos Turisticos, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2015

Dear Guest,
Your feedback is very important to us as well as appreciated, as it helps us to achieve our aim of constantly improving our service according to our Guests' preferences and needs.
We regret that the attitude of the staff member was not as pleasant and helpful as it should have been. We assure you that the person in charge of the department will be informed and that we will do our utmost to improve the quality of our service and avoid any unwelcoming attitudes in the future.

Reviewed October 12, 2015

I can honestly say this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff are unfriendly and unhelpful. The room was bearable but needed a good clean my partner dropped something under the bed and found all sorts under there including the contents off a dirty ashtray. The food or should be called slops was unedible which consisted off powdered scrambled eggs for breakfast the best dinner was supposed to be ribs but were just bones hence we spent a small fortune on eating out the whole holiday. The pool was filthy with green slime on sides and broken tiles on floor. one gentleman sliced 4 off his toes when jumping in and ended up having stitches. Oh the best part was the 97 steps from reception to our room in poorly lit conditions. Albufeira itself was lovely both new and old town beaches lovely too. Kims bar is worth a mention too on the way down hill towards old town great
English breakfast and fun night out on the karaoke on Friday and Saturday nights. I cannot understand how this hotel has not been shut down it really is that bad avoid like the plague!!!!

Room Tip: Book another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ladyjanee

Dear Guest,
We have to thank for spending your time to give us feedback regarding our staff members. Our main daily goal is to offer a service with kindness and availability.
We regret that your stay wasn't perfect .
Our main concern is offer a great service to our guests.

Reviewed October 12, 2015

Not suitable for decent people a hell hole catering for groups of foul mouthed men the hotel is tired the pool area is unsafe the staff look embarrassed to be working there the management and reception staff are rude and extremely unhelpful the food not enough choice

Room Tip: There are no good rooms tired and dated
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank lynn187067

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review, which deserved our best attention.
We assure you that your comment will be shared with the team responsible in order to answer our Guests' needs and preferences.
We look forward to welcoming you again to our Hotel.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

Me & my friend have just arrived home after staying at this hotel, we got a good deal for this for a weeks stay we paid £300 all inclusive which yes sounds good until we got there. On our arrival we were greeted with a very rude man on the reception desk who gave us our room key didnt even say where to go we then had to carry our cases up loads of steps we got no help with this we were disgusted as when we arrived it was raining we just wanted our bed. We then went to our room after waiting for 15 mins to open the door we were disgusted with the room it was dirty dark awful we didnt unpack we went back to reception got moved to another room which was better still not great. The next day we went for breakfast at the dinning room it is more like a cafe bar breakfast rubbish staff rude, only the maids were great clean bedding & towels everyday. This is supposed to be all inclusive it definalty is NOT allowed 2 drinks at a time im cups so small could nt taste the alcohol wasnt impressed, the food was disgusting some nights it just looked like bones when it should of been chicken. We spent each day on the beach just to get away from the Horrible safety hazard hotel, the tiles in the pool were broken mold in the pool loads of people had accidents. Everbody in the hotel were getting bad coughs bad chest infections including myself I have come home from my holiday ill need to go to the doctors as my chest, ears & cough has got bad. Overall the resort of Albufeira is lovely would definatly go back but I would nt ever stay at this hotel again even if I got offered a free stay Never its the worst hotel in the world & it needs closing down its a health hazard. Me & my friend have met some great people thats what made our holiday. Worst Hotel Ever dont ever stay there.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nichola T

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the feedback.
Our Guests' opinion is very important to us.
We regret that your experience with us did not correspond to your initial expectations.
We assure you that our team makes all the efforts to maintain our Hotel completely clean and safe for our Guests.
We guarantee that your comment will be carefully analyzed and that we will do our utmost to improve the aspects mentioned.

Reviewed October 10, 2015

Before arriving to this hotel, I read some of the reviews on here, I was very spectacle about this hotel. Yes the hotel is not a 5 star resort, but as the saying goes you pay for what for you. But the hotel was amazing, the room was amazing, even though the down side was no kettle, but there was always a range of hot drinks on offer at the bar. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family, and I would stay at this hotel again. I would say this, if you are NOT a strong walker and don't like stairs then I would advise that you don't go to the hotel, as most of the apartments within the complex can only be reached via stairs. Apart from the stairs issues. This was a fabulous holiday, and was a fantastic stay

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank goldernwonder

Dear Guest,
It was a real pleasure to read your kind words.
We try to offer great service to our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you again to the our Hotel.