$399
Vila Joya(Gale)
$1,692
Hotels.com
1,119 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Not suitable for decent people a hell hole catering for groups of foul mouthed men the hotel is tired the pool area is unsafe the staff look embarrassed to be working there the management and reception staff are rude and extremely unhelpful the food not enough choice

Room Tip: There are no good rooms tired and dated
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank lynn187067
RitaMachado-AJ1, Gerente at Albufeira Jardim - Apartamentos Turisticos, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review, which deserved our best attention.
We assure you that your comment will be shared with the team responsible in order to answer our Guests' needs and preferences.
We look forward to welcoming you again to our Hotel.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

Me & my friend have just arrived home after staying at this hotel, we got a good deal for this for a weeks stay we paid £300 all inclusive which yes sounds good until we got there. On our arrival we were greeted with a very rude man on the reception desk who gave us our room key didnt even say where to go we then had to carry our cases up loads of steps we got no help with this we were disgusted as when we arrived it was raining we just wanted our bed. We then went to our room after waiting for 15 mins to open the door we were disgusted with the room it was dirty dark awful we didnt unpack we went back to reception got moved to another room which was better still not great. The next day we went for breakfast at the dinning room it is more like a cafe bar breakfast rubbish staff rude, only the maids were great clean bedding & towels everyday. This is supposed to be all inclusive it definalty is NOT allowed 2 drinks at a time im cups so small could nt taste the alcohol wasnt impressed, the food was disgusting some nights it just looked like bones when it should of been chicken. We spent each day on the beach just to get away from the Horrible safety hazard hotel, the tiles in the pool were broken mold in the pool loads of people had accidents. Everbody in the hotel were getting bad coughs bad chest infections including myself I have come home from my holiday ill need to go to the doctors as my chest, ears & cough has got bad. Overall the resort of Albufeira is lovely would definatly go back but I would nt ever stay at this hotel again even if I got offered a free stay Never its the worst hotel in the world & it needs closing down its a health hazard. Me & my friend have met some great people thats what made our holiday. Worst Hotel Ever dont ever stay there.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nichola T

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the feedback.
Our Guests' opinion is very important to us.
We regret that your experience with us did not correspond to your initial expectations.
We assure you that our team makes all the efforts to maintain our Hotel completely clean and safe for our Guests.
We guarantee that your comment will be carefully analyzed and that we will do our utmost to improve the aspects mentioned.

Reviewed October 10, 2015

Before arriving to this hotel, I read some of the reviews on here, I was very spectacle about this hotel. Yes the hotel is not a 5 star resort, but as the saying goes you pay for what for you. But the hotel was amazing, the room was amazing, even though the down side was no kettle, but there was always a range of hot drinks on offer at the bar. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family, and I would stay at this hotel again. I would say this, if you are NOT a strong walker and don't like stairs then I would advise that you don't go to the hotel, as most of the apartments within the complex can only be reached via stairs. Apart from the stairs issues. This was a fabulous holiday, and was a fantastic stay

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank goldernwonder

Dear Guest,
It was a real pleasure to read your kind words.
We try to offer great service to our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you again to the our Hotel.

Reviewed October 9, 2015

Frustrating as clearly some reviewers cannot read the holiday package they purchased... this is not the Ritz!! Anyway... me and a friend stayed last week so I hope the following feedback helps :)
Rooms: spacious, clean, kitchenette, en-suite, balcony & great views! Beds are a little hard but I put a blanket under my sheet and pillows are a bit naff but bearable!
Food: Dining area was cleaned twice a day. Breakfast - croissants, bacon, eggs, cereal etc. Lunch - salad, fish, rice, fruit etc. Dinner - not a fan, ate out most evenings. 1 place called Restaurant 54 was lovely, the crab and Swordfish were amazing!!
Free Wi-Fi, large drinks selection, 3 pools barely used, naff sunbeds but nice views from the pool area and friendly staff! Entertainment was ok but we didn't plan on spending the whole time at the hotel.
As for the hill - 10 minutes to Old town and 15 to the beach, yes it is a little steep but really not that bad if you take your time.
Yes there were a few groups and although we didn't let it spoil our holiday, one situation got out of hand ... I was disappointed that the staff reaction was to watch & laugh whilst a group of men fighting threw themselves into the glass doors! Poor lady next to me was shaking, meaning myself and friend had to contact reception and grab the barman, reception response was 'staff will sort it' ?? Not good!
If you are going for the hotel room decor or silence lol this is not for you!
For what we paid (£280 each for the package) it was fine considering the hotel only get half of that for your all inclusive accommodation.
All in all it was a nice, basic, cheap hotel which just needs a little TLC!

Room Tip: Blocks A2 and A3 seem to have the best views
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
4  Thank Frankee91

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive comment about the Albufeira Jardim – Apartamentos Turísticos.
Our focus is to completely satisfy all our Guests needs and to provide them with a great and unique experience.
We are very proud to learn that you were so happy with your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you again, hopefully soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 6, 2015

Stayed for one week in January.The food was good accommodation was good.Staff were helpfully .The only downside it was a climb every time you went out.The hotel is very close to the old town the square.We knew this when we booked.so if you are not fit or a little older keep this in mind.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We are very happy to know that you've had a thoroughly enjoyable stay with us.
Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again, hopefully soon at Albufeira Jardim – Apartamentos Turísticos.