Albufeira Jardim - Apartamentos Turisticos
$276
Hotwire.com
$275
$220
Golden Beach by 3HB(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
$178
$173
Orbitz.com
Vila Joya(Gale)
$603
1,069 results
All reviewsafter reading some of the reviewsbit datedcleaned dailyfresh towelsgreat holiday
Reviewed November 3, 2013

If youre not feline friendly this hotel is not for you, due to the uncomfortable amounts of stray scavenging cats.

However...if you like consistency, the food is consistently poor. It never fails to disappoint. Every meal was cold, dry and on occassion with hair- explaination from management the chefs were all bald so it couldnt be from them, which could only leave the problematic cats!

A very very small silver lining, the rooms were clean although dated. Its a cheap hotel, take it for what it is and embrace fawlty towers!

2  Thank newgirljo
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Well, just take a look at my photos.
I am still pissed with this holiday.
I was taking my wife for our 25 year silver wedding anniversary.
The hotel is understaffed , they walk away from the bar when they maa have a Que. there is no fly cachers, so when you are eating , flys are trying your dinner too.
I upgraded my room to have a garden view,
I was on the second floor with a view off trees,
Rubbish holiday, wife hated it, it was the worst holiday ever,
There was spider webs in the room,
Dirt everywere, took a lot off photos,
I have been on many holidays but never one as dirty as this one and no help from the staff. Uf you complained they seemed to love it more.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jazzy B
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Im here and arrived thurs for 7 nights. My rm as requested low floor in block a as asked also requested extra pillows we got no grumbles. Most staff try there best to assist. My room is dated but adequate n clean bedding changed twice already and towels provided also as toilet rolls often and bins emptied in rooms. No problems,yes bed is a little hard and is two single sofa type made into double but I can cope. Food and drink constant and staff will help to provide you and meet your requests if asked. Entertainment so far been on most nights and fair. Pool cleaned ive seen twice not perfect but seems ok. Hills not too bad neither im getting used to them paths a little cobbled so best to walk in doubt on road. Not far from bars and restaurants to walk. Beach also not too far furthur. Based on the experience so far for what I paid for the hotel alone around £22 a day for rm food and drink I think its a good deal and certain things can be better but material wise people moan and exagerate alot and these apartments deserve more praise. Id deffo return n I am a awkward fussy person with high standards but im realistic and positive and feel alot of critisism is unfair so dont go off all the negatives these cant be trusted and we all have our own minds to make a opinion.

1  Thank Kirstymallinson
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stayed AI between 16th and 24th October. Having been here I'm fed up of people over exaggerating the bad points, so here's my review.

Cost: Myself, my wife, daughter and her boyfriend paid around £300 each for eight nights AI through On The Beach. Excellent value.

Reception: Staff friendly and helpful at all times. Be polite to people and you'll get the same back.

1 bed apartment: Huge. Yes they're dated. Louvre doors painted brown on all cupboards. But EVERYTHING WORKED. Heaters, phone, lights, sockets, everything. Balcony doors lock by turning the handle. Shower was superb. Beds hard but comfortable. Towels changed as often as you wanted them changed. Kept spotless by the cleaners which is as much as I ask. I'm sleeping there, that's all.

Hotel: Yes, it's on a hill and yes, it's steep. You should know this before you even book. Walk into town and get a taxi back up. Easy. Whole area was kept extremely clean and tidy.

Food: Without doubt the best AI food I've ever had. Usual breakfast (Continental and English). Lunch and dinner consisted over the eight nights of veal, chicken fillets, pork and lamb chops, lasagne, bolognese, goulash, tuna, cod, swordfish, stew plus the normal pasta and various sauces (and that's only what I can remember). Desserts the normal cakes, fruit and ice cream etc. Hot food kept hot, cold food kept chilled. Spot on. Self service beer, sangria, red/white wine, proper pepsi and the usual juices/coffee's during restaurant opening times.

Bar: Service very good but sometimes a slight wait due to staff doing more than one job. Cant comment on the spirits but my daughter had no complaints and the beer was as good as you'd get anywhere.

Pool area: Water cold but you soon get used to it. Cleaned every day. Bar not open but then it is out of season. Plenty of sun beds but this would be different in peak season. Views over Albufeira wonderful.

Entertainment: To be honest, karaoke twice a week and a singer/musician twice a week. Can't comment as didn't see any of it.

Albufeira: Lovely town, beautiful beach, wonderful, friendly people. Will definitely return.

Overall: Would have easily been 5/5 if only for small niggles such as a loose cupboard door and the odd bulb not working. Things like this don't bother me but obviously some people think the kitchens unsafe or the place is going to burn down because there's a light not working. Sleep in your room, ignore any minor problems and enjoy the rest of what the Jardim has to offer.

Room Tip: We were in apt's 200 and 201 in B3. Reasonable view and lovely and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank timmyhares
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We paid £250each all in including transfers, baggage etc & for what we paid we were happy with our holiday.
Location - we knew it was up a hill & this didnt bother or phase us.in fact the views we had from our room made the hill climbs very worth while.
Hotel - does need updating however couldnt fault the cleanliness.
Room - once again needs updating & a kettle would be very handy.also having 1 mirror in the bathroom proved time consuming & tricky when I needed to get ready & my partner wanted a shower. Balacony doors do not lock so was bit worried about security however been 2 floors up eased our tension. Rooms cleaned everyday with fresh towels left.
Staff - reception & bar staff were very helpful & friendly however 2 bar staff were needed on an evening especially in last hr of serving.
Food - I dont know what ppl have been complaining about.the food was very good, always hot & a different meal each night although it did always consist of pasta, a sauce, rice, meat, fish & chips they always ensured they did it a different way (fish burger, fish insauce, plain rice, rice with mushroom, rice with sweetcorn) etc.also food is served from 7.30am-10.30pm bar 1hour.
Drinks - selection of beer, sangria, white/red wine & soft drinks to help yourself from restsurant or get served at bar.bar also offers selection of spirits (local brand) & cocktail of the day which changes every day over 7 days.
Entertainment - karaoke twice a week.starts at 10pm - 1am which is very sneaky as all inc drinks finishes at 11pm.my advice stock your table up with drinks b4 11pm!

All in all depending what price you pay you can get a very good bargain holiday just go with an open mind & remember it is only 3star.

2  Thank bmns18