“Lunch time meal”

Ranked #174 of 883 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: Barbecue, Portuguese, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: New restaurant located in the old town of Albufeira with a big terrace to have a great time. Great place and atmosphere where you can try our great portuguese food with our best Cocktails and Sangrias and listen to Live Music every night during the summer. Our Restaurant as to offer Portuguese food as Cataplanas, Fresh Fish, Grilled Steaks and much more.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had a lunch time meal on our last day. The service was good and quick, even though they were busy. We both had Southern Fried Chicken from the 5 euro special board which came with salad and chips. It was what you would expect for the price you are paying. We also had the "Cake and Coffee" for 3 euros. Again it was a little better than some other places we had eaten at. The seats at the Planet are actullu very comfortable, not the cheap "branded plastic" chairs you get in some places.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Think the title of this review says it all.!! The food was good, the staff were very friendly and the prices were very good. There was live music on some nights and being able to sit outside with a shelter was a real plus.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Dined at this restaurant on Thursday evening .my husband and myself had sea bass and golden bream .It was extremly tasty . It still had atmosphere but away from the busy square . I had crepe o my goodness it was delicious .my husband had coffee with ice cream in it . Service ok waiter a bit scattered brained .price reasonable .worth a visit

Reviewed September 20, 2013

fab food and music and good big glasses of wine what more could you ask for xx hate people smoking while im eating maybe smoking areas should be seperate

Reviewed September 12, 2013

A friend very kindly took us to lunch here, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

Prices were not OTT, the food was really rather good and the wine spot on - mind you another friend who was dining there had paid for our wine on his bill before he left, so it may well have not been your bog standard house wine...

We all had soup to start - home made and bob on.

I had Portuguese steak, large, well cooked and in a very good sauce, the others had sea bass, again cooked to perfection, although maybe not as big as you would get in more out of the way restaurants?

Service was very friendly and very good, but as it was mid afternoon they were not madly busy.

One criticism would be the range of choices on the menu, quite limited if you don't like red meat or fish. Can't comment on the outside seating arrangements mentioned by others as we sat inside - I did notice that they had a system that sprayed fine water on the customers outside every few minutes - a nice novelty in the baking hot days of summer...