“Aaaaaaamazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ranias Restaurant

Ranias Restaurant
Ranked #314 of 769 Restaurants in Albufeira
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Aaaaaaamazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

A group of 4 of us went to rania's in December 2012. I kind of expected it to be medioka and frozen produce for this time of year, I was wrong. We sat down in the conservatory area at the front and received 5 star service with a smile and plenty of chat (which we like). The food which we ordered was all different from one another and I have to say it was bloody fantastic! The kitchen was working hard and the smell of the food being cooked was heavenly!. I saw with my own eyes "the 70 year old woman" cooking the food and boy does she know how to cook!. This restaurant was great value for money and no matter how busy it was the staff were very effective in their service. I am a frequent visitor to Praia da Oura and have been for 20 years and only wish I had found this little gem sooner! Hats off to these guys, I shall be returning here again.
Oh and make sure you don't snack before going here the portions are huge!

• Visited December 2012

• Polish first
“AMAZING FOOD, AMAZING SERVICE, AMAZING NIGHT!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Went there on the off chance after 10.30 in the evening n was not disappointed!!! The food is absolutely fantastic in everyway, cooked by a traditional 70 year old Portuguese woman n believe me she knows how to cook!!! The tourist menu is great n value for money with no quality loss and if your a big eater I recommend going for the mega mixed grill (which is all you can eat), I normally demolish 1 n a half chickens at nandos with all the trimmings n I cudnt even get through my 1st helping!!! Please go n try this resturant they will cater your every need!!!!! :-)

Jordan & Chloe Maxwell-Barnes!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
Bielefeld, Germany
“Excellent, super!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

delicious food and wonderful stuff who let you feel very welcome. The kitchen offers marikkin as well as portguese dishes. Thanks for wonderful evenings and I´ll come back for sure!

• Visited May 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“perfect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

A Massive thankyou to all staff here. best food and service on our holiday. ate here twice. 2nd time was soo lovly everyone else said the same. go and try . u wont be dissapointed. thanks again rainia. for giving us such a lovly evening.

• Visited April 2013
Midlands/Portugal
“FANTASTIC RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have used this family run restaurant MANY times over the years & have tried many of the meals off the menu, including the "Tourist" menu & all are excellent value for money. Drinks are on par with other bars etc & you get a good old kick with the spirit mixers ;0) The owners & staff are very friendly & very welcoming, they will go the extra mile for anything you ask for. All places will have an "off" day but I have yet to have one here. Whenever we are in the Algarve we always pay this place a visit. Lovely family, lovely staff & lovely restaurant ;0)

• Visited April 2013