“Sublime food”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
“Sublime food”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Superb food from the massive mixed grill to the awesome tajines, we dined there 5 times during our stay and enjoyed all of them, the portugease style steak was fantastic and my partner and the kids all loved the curry, staff were very friendly and helpfull, my son was even given medical help when he stubbed his toe outside! Would highly reccomend it to anyone

1 Thank simbo1976

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Not bad”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Went to Ranias whilst on holiday, the staff are very friendly as is Rania. We ordered steaks x3 and apart from asking for them to be rare they were all well done, the saving grace was that they were still tender and juicy so we didn't mind. The starters were nice as well.We were quite grateful as we had been eating at a lot of restaurants prior to our visit and had been really disappointed (6 days of C--p). Good value for the money.
I would suggest any one going out there to make a list of some recommended restaurants.

• Visited June 2012
Swansea
“Ranias' Restaurant Algarve”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Recently had a Self Catering holiday in Oura near Albufeira Algarve, lovely area.My wife and I visited many Restaurants but found Ranias' to be the best value for money.
A set menu, three courses, was only 8.95 Euros and was as much as we could eat. The food was plentiful and well cooked and presented. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff as they tried to satisfy the needs of the customers We went there on several occassions and witnessed the same high standards each and every time. The staff were friendly and efficient, but do not expect QUICK service as all the bars and restaurants do not rush, after all holidays are made to give us rest from the hustle and bustle of our normal working lives.
All in all an excellent place to eat.

• Visited May 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Great food at great prices (8.95 euro for 3 course meal), friendly welcoming staff, clean, need I go on ?

Give it a try !!!

• Visited May 2012
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food, fabulous staff, very well priced, miss it at your cost.”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This is a place not to be missed which was just around the corner from our hotel. The staff were very friendly and made you feel really welcome. We went for the fixed menu. The food was excellent I ordered a curry which was made to my taste and my wife the strogonoff which when I tasted I wanted to eat as well. We enjoyed the food that much we decided to eat there on our last night as well. Excellent value for money with food and service to be extremely proud of which is rare these days - well done and ten out of ten to all at the Ranias..

• Visited March 2012